the loneliness building with each passing day.
What i am about to post is completely random. Just bear with me.
Hi, my name is lee kah heng, i am 10 years old. I live in Ubi and i have a wonderful
life until that day. Two years ago, a strange old man came up to me and smacked my ass, after that he gave me a wink. He took out a candy and asked me to bring him to the nearest toilet. I did whatever he said because he gave me alot of candies, he then unzip his pants and told me to suck the long thing that came out of it. I refuse but he told me it was a green tea flavoured lolipop. How i wish Joel was there cause he love green tea/"spermicide". I sucked his....( this is not true )
That was one of the thing i always wanted to post. That never really happened lah but whatever i did it for the fun of it.
I always, ALWAYS wanted to create a tutorial to teach people how to be emo. I did took some pictures and stuff but i found out that i am LAZY. So no emo tutorial. WOOOH!
Hmm.. what did i just did?
Today was the 8th time in the year that i laugh very hard. THANKS COLLEGEHUMOUR!
Today i will not be posting any picture.
Went to watch enchanted at cathay with DRAMAfriends.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Rating for the movie 3.5/5 ( OFFICIAL )
My rating 3/5
Mark's rating 2/5
Chesna's rating 5/5!
Youjin's rating ?/5
Eve's rating ?/5
Yo han's rating ?/5
Alethea's rating 4.5/5!
Joel's rating RA/5 (he have alot of erotic thoughts which he did not kept to himself)
"CLAPS" "CLAPS" "CLAPS"
Happy birthday Yo han! Happy birthday EVE! Happy birthday to WAY BACK INTO LOVE!
To Yo han : Hey I LOVE YOUR CAKE! AND YOUR HOUSE! AND YOU! Nope im not a pedophile. ( is that how you spell it? )
To chesna : I know when you see the word pedophile you will go like " WOW kahheng know how to use that word! " ( sarcastic ) or " He know that word?1?! " this is what you deserve if you really did that " _l_ ".
Jingle bells batman smells robin laying egg ( taken from wine kone )
When i first created my blog i named my blog "Story of a small boy" Ohkay Stop laughing you assholes!
I just got my genuine windows vista and 19 inch flatscreen. :)
Oh ya, check out derrickcomedy in youtube, VERY FUNNY
( CAUTION may cause severe stomach ache )
Watched ABCDJ on tvmobile when i went home from youjin's house. The title for the episode is " LOVE is a four letter word " i was like D U H.
Hate some local channel 5 shows.
Sarcastic quote.
ยป I feel so miserable without you, it's almost like having you here.
- Stephen Bishop
( BITCH! )
Made a woman in cathay revealed her ugly self today. ( ATTITUDE! )
Lent mark my nintendo dual screen.
I love my 29 october post :)
I love myself.
Alright, you have come to the end of the SMRT service please alight at this stop.
I always wanted to screw the person who created smrt, i think he just want us to put an a in between m and r.
Alright Good " whatever time you are in now when you read this " :) Hoped you enjoyed reading.
By the way i hate the word "STEAD" and the quote "Hey want to buy a hdb flat together?". FUCK you for not being creative and yes so, so sorry for the language.
=== Deleted, in case my brother sees. ====
ALRIGHT BYE! future self hope you laughed hard at yourself.