I really don't give a damn to the title.
And once again im blogging.Well went to the Bathel child care centre for my cip.It was pretty cool, we had a child session where we teach the primary school losers how to do maths.It was FU*KING easy(sorry for my language), i was laughing when i saw their paper.I still remember the day i got my exam paper and did it, i failed.But now have to teach them how to do.BORING!And somemore all the kids are like "eh..kor kor how to do this huh?" I reply "i thought i just teach you? Kid "i forget already" then smile at me.What the F*CK(again im so sorry).Man!Then i teach him again then another kid came and ask me about the same question.Then when i say why not do it in a big group then one smart ass stood up and said "Cannot one to one is good".Is good? Is that even proper english?Anyway the next task was to stack up book for the bookshelfs.JOB DONE in half hour.Went home after that.Ate my dinner, watch the tv and then im stuck on my computer chair and was typing this.Well then pictures of the day.

the bookshelf done by me.

My fire bird.You know what it means.

The books i kapok.

The few poeple i went with.They were one of them.

I love myself.

The woman that is making sure that we don't make mistakes.

BABY!!!
That all for this post.THATHA