This Other Eden

Having fun!

I am having fun this past few days muahahahaha.Ok so i will just start off with the day when we,drama people have our performance at TTSH<---dun tell me you dun know this place.

Well before the performance,i feel rather nervous as i don't really know how many people will be watching and stuff like that.But on the bus we have alotsa fun singing and playing.Then when we reach there,i feel nothing at all and i am very ready to fight!So before the performance,we did things like visiting places at the hospital and some rehersal.Then we begin our performance,enter the so called "stage"
and feeling rather normal i speak my lines and blah blah blah.I make my frigging mind thinks that there is no people looking and i'm just talking to thin air.Anyway here are some pictures of the performance and i'm only showing to those people who were not there.


Santa Junior..HOHOHOHO


The Sell fried noodle earn big bucks family


The rich!


A NOT happy family

lols

Group Photo!

So on the...er...forgot the date but never mind.I packed my bag,took $10 from my mom and i left home for the so called "Chalet".Well on that day,there are not many people going but aleast we have all the fun people like Gurinda,Kok chun,Mark,Chesna and of course ME(BHB).Lols.Well after all of us have grouped,we went straight to Mark's house and swim and stuff.

The next morning...
Me and mark woke up and went to the mrt station and meet the others.On that day almost the whole of drama came.We went mark house,everyone swimming,play the game polar bear(which i did alot of mistake in it and got scolded by the others (: ).Then it barburcue!!!!! We play play play and eat eat eat all the way lols ( no explaination required ) Then we play with two CUTE DOGS named niki and er forgot the other...And the bad thing is that the male dog is trying to make love to the female and they both fight fight fight!!


_____ l
I I l l L L l-- l l lVVV A lL Ll A
I I l l L L l-- l D l l--l l L L l l--l
I I______ l_____l l l-- l l l l l l l l l l

I L O V E D R A M A

i love drama

TATA Anyway..In every life there is DRAMA