This Other Eden

Wooh what a day!

I forgot to post yesterday so i shall post today on what happened yesterday!I woke up do all my usual stuff and when i was about to wear my tie i had a tummy ache so i rush to the toilet and did my biz.

After that i took my bag and went straight to school,then i went to the playground near the school and play for awhile,then one of my prefect friend who happened to pass by the playground pointed at me and holding her tie.Then i went to touch my chest, to my horror i wasn't wearing the freaking tie!

I rush to take my bag and hold the drawing blog to my chest,i went to school as normal.I saw the teacher and then greet as per normal,i greeted mrslian but she also nver notice that i wasn't wearing a tie(i am so HENG!)

Then went to the usual meeting place,saw joan said hi and she replied back hi too.I survived the assembly and after the test i ran straight to the bus-stop and went home.Thank god i never get caught without wearing a tie.

Will post soon cya!( i think)